We know that taking your kids for a dental check-up has never been easy! Our child friendly environment equipped with toys will encourage your child to look forward for his/her next appointment.
What does the kids specialist perform at Srikakula's Health Care
Comprehensive Oral Evaluation and Assessment using advanced diagnostics
- Preventive Dental Care
– Fluoride Treatments
– Oral Hygiene Instructions
– Pit and Fissure Sealants
– Pulpotomy and crowns
- Laser dentistry
- Pediatric emergencies
- Habit counseling
- Straightening of teeth
- Habit breaking appliances
- Space maintainers
Why is it important that you care for your child’s primary teeth right from the eruption of their first teeth itself?
- Scientific evidence has shown children with decayed milk teeth would most likely experience decay in their permanent teeth as well.
- Primary Teeth encourage healthy eating habits. Your child learns to chew food properly and maintain good nutrition
- Milk teeth also enable your child to speak clearly and learn proper pronunciation.
- Primary teeth establish spaces in the jaw needed for permanent teeth eruption .
- Primary teeth removed before their natural exfoliation can lead to loss of space for permanent teeth that consequently may create serious dental problems during adulthood.
- Proper milk teeth will help your child feel good about him/her and encourage a positive self image.