Homeopathy is a natural system of medicine, which stimulates the organism to heal itself. Homoeopathy is a new scientific therapeutic system discovered by Dr.C.F.S. Hahnemann in the year 1796.
Homeopathy is an applied science where a homoeopath applies art of prescription on the basis of diagnosis of the disease as well as patient.
*According to the World Health Organization, homeopathy is the most widely practiced form of medicine outside of mainstream or modern medicine. .
*Homeopathy is safe for all types of people. It has both preventive and curative power .
Homeopathic remedies are natural and safe. They are made from plants, minerals and animal products found in nature. While some of the remedy sources are considered to be harmful or toxic (e.g. poison ivy, bee venom) in preparing the remedies, these substances are diluted to infinitesimal doses and become non toxic.
*Homeopathy is a evidence based medicine. It has vast scope in treating the diseases.
*Where other medical professions ends then homeopathy starts.
*Homeopathic medicines are proved on healthy human beings.
- Do not believe the fake news and myths running all over world clarify them practically.
- when a correct medicine is given it ensures rapid cure with restoration of health.
- Preservation is the motto of homoeopathic treatment.
- There are no limitations in treating diseases, even acute emergencies are treated along with management by means of auxillary methods.
PRINCIPLE OF HOMOEOPATHY
- “Like cures like” or the “Law of Similars” is the principle upon which homeopathy is based: that if a given substance can make you ill, a tiny dose of the same substance can stimulate curative action.
- For example, the remedy Allium Cepa, made from red onion. When we peel onions, we experience burning, watery and itchy eyes, runny nose, and so on. These symptoms resemble hay fever symptoms. Thus the remedy Allium Cepa is often prescribed for hay fever type symptoms.
*easily palatable as they are sweet.
*suitable for all ages.
* No side effects
*no specific instructions either in diet or time, can be taken any time.
* food restrictions are advised if necessary depending on disease condition.
HOW HOMEOPATHY WORKS
Homeopathic remedies are highly diluted substances that challenge the known laws of pharmacology. Critics often dismiss the positive effects of homeopathy as merely due to placebo effect. And yet, according to homeopathic doctrine and 200+ years of experience, the more diluted the substance, the more potent it becomes.
Homeopathic remedies work in the spiritual plane as opposed to the physical plane, which is how we are used to thinking and measuring things. Dr. Hahnemann believed that diluting and succession (vigorously shaking) of substances released a spirit-like power that worked on the spiritual level or the “vital force”.
The vital force is the healing power or energy that exists within all living things. Chinese Medicine calls it Chi, while Indian Ayurveda refers to it as Prana. The vital force fuels our mind, body and emotions. It keeps us healthy and balanced. When the balance of the vital force is disturbed by factors such as stress, pollution or improper diet, it becomes weakened and susceptible to illness.
A homeopath’s task, in any illness, is to find a substance, or homeopathic remedy, that corresponds to the sufferer’s physical and emotional health. The correct remedy unlocks the healing power of the vital force, allowing the organism to do what it does naturally – heal itself.
It can also be very useful in the treatment of minor ailments, from cuts and bruises to coughs and colds. Whether you are suffering from tic disorders, headaches or anxiety, homeopathy offers solutions. A homeopathic remedy is prescribed based on your unique symptoms, feelings and experiences. This remedy resonates with the energetic vibration of your illness and sets you on your path to recovery.
TREATMENT OF VARIOUS DISEASES UNDER ONE TREE:
Homoeopathy treats all types of diseases irrespective of system affected. It treats patient as a whole rather than as a specialisation. It takes nine specialist to make a Homoeopathy physician as he takes care of each and every organ unlike a specialist who is concerned with only one system.
* It treats all diseases in all stages of life from birth to elderly i.e., paediatric as well geriatric cases.
*It treats all system disorders such as nervous, respiratory, gastrointestinal, urinary, integumentary (Skin), reproductive, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, endocrinal, psychiatric conditions etc.
*It also treats all types of life style disorders such as obesity, hypertension, diabetis, cancer and their complications etc.
Each homeopathic medicine is effective when it is properly prescribed. The trick is to find the correct homeopathic medicine that fits the person’s unique pattern of symptoms. Homeopathy is focused on assessment of each person as an individual rather than advising the exact same approach and treatment for all patients diagnosed with same disease.